by Jennifer DeCarlo | Feb 19, 2016
THE SECRET TO MAXIMIZING SKIN HEALTH
The key to optimal skin health is a skincare professional. By combining a customized at-home regimen with powerful in-office treatments and targeted skincare solutions, the result is healthier skin with visible improvement in fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of premature aging.
Office-based chemical peels are essential for maintaining skin’s health and appearance and they are available exclusively through an authorized SkinCeuticals skincare professional. These peels work synergistically withSkinCeuticals home care to yield optimal results.
- Helps reduce visible signs of photo-aging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness by exfoliating surface cells
- Softens and smooths the skin’s surface texture
- Decreases the frequency of acne breakouts and fades the appearance of post-acne discoloration
- Maintains and enhances the benefits of a SkinCeuticals home care regimen
- Complements benefits of in-office procedures
A SkinCeuticals skincare professional has access to exclusive treatment products that can be used to customize any facial treatment. Available through authorized SkinCeuticals skincare professionals, these targeted solutions complement SkinCeuticals professional peels and in-office procedures to optimize the health and beauty of skin.
- Enhances the benefits of a SkinCeuticals homecare regimen and any in-office chemical peel
- Tightens and detoxifies the look and feel of skin
- Restores the appearance of firmness and a youthful radiant complexion
OUR MODEL IS SIMPLE:
We believe that long lasting comprehensive results are achieved by combining state-of-the-art in-office procedures, advanced home care, and professional treatments.
Integrated Skincare is a program built around this belief. Skin health improvement starts with in-office procedures that address key concerns such as wrinkles, laxity, and unwanted discoloration. SkinCeuticals advanced home care complements and protects these results by helping to prevent the appearance of future damage, protect healthy skin, and further correct visible signs of aging. In-office professional treatments, such asSkinCeuticals chemical peels and anti-aging protocols, synergistically complement in-office procedures and home care.
SkinCeuticals skincare professionals are trained to create customized protocols that address individual skin needs and concerns. To discover which SkinCeuticalsprofessional peels and facial treatments are ideal for you, schedule a consultation today.